January 23, 2013

DIY Gift Tags


I have some serious scrap issues. I can't throw them out. Whether it's fabric or paper, I'm always scared to let go. So this year my goal is to finally whittle down my stash, both fabric and paper. But we'll start with paper.
Any stamp will do. I fought the urge to run out and buy some new ones, but that kind of defeats the purpose of whittling down. I'm working with what I have, right here, right now. (This is huge for me) Which is plenty and I'm happy to have them. See, look how much I've already grown this year. 
I just put a little donut sticker on to make them a little more sturdy and it adds a little some-n some-n I think. I got mine here
I love having a selection of cards, tags and any other kind of gift wrapping doo dads around for whenever something pops up. I don't think I've ever had to run to the store to get "gift giving supplies". Which is nice. And mine are unique, which I'm kinda into.


No comments:

Post a Comment