February 7, 2013

DIY Valentine Advents

I used some of my vintage fabric stash and sewed a very humble heart pillow with a pocket. And every morning there's a little heart tucked in his Valentine pillow with something I love about him.

                Examples
  • how sweet he is with his little brother
  • how he so willingly shares every thing he has with every one
  • how energetic and happy he is
  • how beautiful his eyes are

I could easily fill up a years worth of "I love you because.." And although he hears "I love you" multiple times every day, it's nice to hear so many of the little reasons why I love him. 
It's a good thing.
 He loves his heart pillows
I did an advent for Jordan as well. 14 little love notes of why I love him so very much. 
  • free hand hearts on paper
  • spray paint (i used copper)

Or you could buy (or may have) some really cute paper. But I'm determined to stay on course.
 USE WHAT YOU HAVE ARDELLE. DO NOT BUY NEW SUPPLIES. 
And so I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment