February 15, 2013

Pics of the Week

Captain Jude loves to dress up. I love this about him.


It's hard to be consistant with cold smoothies in the winter. 
I can't wait to get this boy outside this summer. I think he may be a gardner at heart. My rosemary plant appreciated the oxygenated soil fluff with his plastic lunch spoon. 
A blanket on the ground attracts Jett like ants to sugar
This soon to be 7 year old boy is more and more like a teenager. In a good way. 
He's just growing up so fast
Because I can't commit to actually framing anything in it yet
recently thrifted vintage clothes. Jett took them off quicker than his dad would have.
I had to go get some new books at the thrift store. My sanity demanded it. Jett has me read every book we own twice a day. I found some really great ones. I'm gonna have to start sharing them one at a time. The illustrations are frameable. 
some much needed alone time after the kiddos are in bed
our little bartender, constantly wiping down counters and tables. 
sorting his army men on the kitchen counter out of the hands of his little brother
Some days I'm not quite on top of the toy rotation and my house looks like this.
Hornado (hurricane/tornado) wreckage.
Reasons why Jordan may divorce me.
I buy moomoos at the thrift store.

No comments:

Post a Comment