March 15, 2013

The Big Three Five

This weekend I turn 35. The age I thought was so old when I was a young. 
I'd like to smack that young me. 


Looking through old photos I realized I really am incapable of taking a serious photograph. It doesn't bother me but my ancestors may question my I.Q. when flippin through the old albums. 
These pics made me laugh, so I thought I'd share. My sister will hate text me as soon as she sees these, but it's MY birthday mmmmk?!
And nothing says "Happy Birthday" like morning sickness. It has got to be the worst thing ever. I don't even feel human. I have never laid around so much in my entire life. I somehow don't remember last time being this bad. That damn amnesia is dangerous. We're booking the vasectomy this week before any other amnesia works its magic.
So needless to say, there were zero posts prepared and pictures taken this week. Along with toilets cleaned, laundry done and food cooked. By me at least, Jordan has taken over doing everything. I'm amazed at his willingness to be the Mom till I'm back on my feet. Such a good man. But until I am back on my feet there will be some crickets around here. 
Please forgive and I'll be back soon.

1 comment: