July 12, 2013

Catchin Up!

Mercy! It's been crazy busy around here, which is always a good thing. It's summer time! From planning and having a yard sale, to family visiting with lots and LOTS of kids, to family cookouts and birthdays, holidays, packing and finding a place to move.... it has been go go go. I thought I'd better catch up on some pictures from the last few weeks.


Got jacked in a wrestlin match, aint nothin but a thang
Everywhere big brother goes, Jett follows.  
Makes me excited for the next one.
I love Jude's interpretive dance in the back ground
Look at that sweaty messy hair..I love it
Awfully happy to be at the worlds hottest parade
One hot all American baseball game with Jude and his cousin Jane
Jett's got the duck face down 
Grandma knows the way to Jett's heart
Rounding up clothes for the new baybay and we started cloth diapering. And I can't wait to share what all I've discovered about it. I'm a huge fan. More on that later.
Jett seriously loves his big brother. And yes, we are always in nothing but a diaper these days. 
It's HAWT!
We're counting down the days till our Florida vacation (26 and counting) and working hard to make a smooth move into a new home. A home we haven't found yet. I'm missing wooden floors and lots of natural light. We'll see where we end up....it's not like we haven't done this before.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the update. That pic of Aaron is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too. With that umbrella and smile it looked like a different parade altogether

      Delete