November 12, 2013

Lately


Look at these two. I can't help but wonder what Olivers' personality will be like.
I think we all equally love  hate having our pictures taken. It made for some funny candid shots
So much personality, I can't even handle it.
I'm gonna be sad when he outgrows these boots.
My sister Jennifer visiting while in Utah, holding that precious babe of mine
Jett wrestling with his dad is one of the funniest things ever. He is just as rough as his older brother Jude. 
Leaves and wagon rides. Gotta love fall
This precious little boy that grew in my belly
Jude playing a game of Risk with his daddy. He takes great pleasure in relentlessly attacking everyone. 
Enjoying the beautiful afternoon light 
Such a beautiful time of year
This kid is love
Jett is so incredibly sweet with his new little brother. He loves to hold him and help in any way.

Could life be any better? I'm done with pregnancy for one. I mean done! And it feels so good. Like unbelievably good. No more heartburn. No more fatigue. No more huge uncomfortable body. I could go on and on. But seriously, not a day goes by that I don't grin and think, I am so incredibly happy to be done.

It's the perfect time of the year and I get to enjoy it while snuggling a new babe. I knew the time after the birth would fly by, but we're still amazed every week we check off the calendar. We're finding our rhythm with this new little addition of ours. He's incredibly good natured. He still sleeps so much. I can tell he's growing though and I'm clinging to every day, trying to savor every moment. 

Jude has been able to spend a lot of time with his dad lately. Something he looks forward to very much. And I notice the absence in all of my pictures. There's not nearly as many with our big brother Jude. I'll have to remedy that asap.

Life is just really good. I couldn't be happier. I have a lot to be thankful for. Good thing there's a whole month in which to do so. 

4 comments:

  1. Can your boys be any cuter?!?!? Probably not! I want to come snuggle your baby. I miss having a baby around my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Please come snuggle my baby, I'll take a nap while you do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE seeing all of your beautiful photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacie, you beautiful thing! I'm so glad and thank you. I just got my birth photos back tonight and the memories that come flooding back, mercy! Even though it was only what...4 or 5 weeks ago, right?! It already feels like forever ago. I can't wait to share a little bit about that experience and some very selective pics hahaha. (Btw..you look fantastic in all of them. Me? Heh hum....let's just say I'm so glad to not be pregnant one more time, shall we?)

      Delete