August 5, 2014

Florida in 50 Black and Whites






Time has flown by since our vacation to Florida, it's hard to believe it's already been a month! I love flipping through all of these pictures, because we really did (and always do) have such an amazing time. 
We're getting settled into our new home and everything is falling into place perfectly. We're all loving the new house and we're days away from being ready to get our chickens! The coop is cleaned and the gate will be up this weekend. Fingers crossed we get some good chickens. We're all so excited!

2 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful. Looks like you guys had a blast. So glad your loving your new place. I want chickens so bad! Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We really are loving the new house and everthing that goes with it...a yard, more room, more bright light and windows, a neighborhood to walk/run in and of course our chickens now.
      So far the chickens have been amazing. It's pretty gratifying going out to get fresh beautiful eggs. It feels like home having em and it reminds me of my southern life, esp my grandpa.
      Are y'all not zoned for chickens? I say go for it! We're all learning a lot and the kids are loving them so much. Jett went and told them good night last night before bed...he said, "I love you chickens" (heart melt)

      Delete