March 12, 2012

Rosemary Mint Fabric Softener

They're are many DIY household items these days. And as always, I feel like I'm last to jump on the wagon to try said items. But the DIY fabric softener really appealed to me. 



Ever since my pregnancies, my nose hasn't been the same. Things I used to love I can no longer tolerate. Example: Fabric softener. They gagged me when I was pregnant. And now that I'm no longer fat with child, they've lost their...I don't know, umph. My laundry just doesn't smell right. So the idea that I could make some more natural smelling softener really appealed to me. 


There are many recipes out there with slight variations. And I'm sure I will try more than one. But the first one I've chosen is just water, vinegar, and conditioner of choice.
  • 6 cups water
  • 3 cups white vinegar
  • 2 cups of conditioner ( I chose a Rosemary Mint Suave)
You want to mix these by stirring not shaking ( hence crazy bubbles) And that is it people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment