November 20, 2012

Rotating The Toys

I can easily get overwhelmed with toys all over my house. It's a constant struggle to keep everything tidy. And despite my best efforts to keep a small, reasonable amount of toys they seem to multiply like rabbits. 
My solution?





I like the suitcases as part of the decor. So it's a win win for me.
I like to separate the toys into their categories (blocks, train set, mr. potato head etc) and store them in individual suit cases or baskets. Then I only pull out one suitcase or basket at a time.  This way neither of us are overwhelmed by toys. I find Jett focusing better on a smaller amount of toys. And his toys always seem new and exciting. So it's like X-mas year round. Weeeeee

I also like to rotate our books. I pull out my groups of books for each holiday coming up. 
And can you believe it's that time of year again?! Mercy time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment