January 16, 2013

DIY Recipe Cards




I love collecting cookbooks and I have quite a few. But I tend to only really love a handful of recipes from each book. So I decided to make up some recipe cards for my  "go to" recipes with my little tweaks and changes noted. I also find myself searching my pins on pinterest for recipes that I've tried and loved but have yet to write down. It feels good to finally get them all organized. I will still love to spend Sunday afternoons flipping through all of my recipe books for my menu planning for the week. But these recipe cards have saved me a lot of time and frustration.

I just used plain unmarked index cards. I lined the tops with my washi tape. And I used my little alphabet stamps for the recipe title. Incredibly easy and tons of room for your own spin on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment